Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happiness?

When has anyone of us ever truly been happy?

I cannot remember the last time I have actually felt happiness, whether it is the false happiness I get from partying or the world I enter when I close of my world and listen to the music that tells me there is something better off...


“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”


What is this feeling? The emptiness that we all feel, the hole in our hearts that just can’t seem to be filled. We search for that someone who can take the pain away, but even when we do they just push us away. How can we continue living life without a goal, without plans and without hope?


I lay in bed all night waist-deep in thought because when I think of you I don’t feel so alone, but then I remember what you’ve done to me and I scramble because you have broken my foundations.

Yours truly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment